Codycross Group 248 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 248 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 248 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Car stoppers : BRAKES
- Gulf of __, site of 1964 US/Vietnam incident : TONKIN
- The period of four Sundays before Christmas : ADVENT
- Annie __, evil nurse from King’s Misery : WILKES
- Type of liquid printer : INKJET
- Play that poses the question To be or not to be? : HAMLET
- Corny, mawkish : SLUSHY
- Lightweight, cheap cotton, used for straining jam : MUSLIN
- Italian aperitif flavored with orange : APEROL
- Hugh __, British actor, Dr. House : LAURIE
- __ stick, a small card to store pictures or files : MEMORY
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 248 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.