Codycross Group 259 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 259 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 259 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Capital of New Caledonia : NOUMEA
- Lee who played The Six Million Dollar Man : MAJORS
- Quiet and decorous : DEMURE
- __ Film Festival, Golden Bear Award : BERLIN
- __ vest, beachware according to saucy postcards : STRING
- Australian city hosting the 2000 Summer Olympics : SYDNEY
- Classic pie made with tart, not sweet berries : CHERRY
- Big clumsy fellow : LUMMOX
- Forerunner to the U.N., __ of Nations : LEAGUE
- Straight-line conjunction of Sun, Earth and Moon : SYZYGY
- Ran for the door; fastened : BOLTED
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 259 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.