Codycross Group 26 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 26 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 26 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Someone born to your aunt or uncle : COUSIN
- Rugby event with less than half of normal players : SEVENS
- Chinese mafia play three notes in a chord : TRIADS
- Every sixty minutes : HOURLY
- McDonald’s classic with its own song : BIGMAC
- __ Canal, connects the Atlantic and Pacific oceans : PANAMA
- Computer key allows you to flee : ESCAPE
- Someone training for a position, often unpaid : INTERN
- Song about an astronaut: __ Man by Elton John : ROCKET
- In war, fake ships, tanks or aircraft : DECOYS
- Voice change, rough, raspy, lower, strained : HOARSE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 26 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.