Codycross Group 26 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 26 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 26 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Song turned into a hit by Aretha Franklin : RESPECT
- Bill of sale : RECEIPT
- Made a hen noise : CLUCKED
- Baked dessert with filling, covered with a crust : COBBLER
- Selling goods : TRADING
- Put this over a wound to help it heal : BANDAGE
- Papal home, landlocked city within Rome : VATICAN
- The brain is the head of the central __ system : NERVOUS
- An organization’s income : REVENUE
- Bright red-orange; a player in the game Clue : SCARLET
- __ Creek; teen drama starring Katie Holmes : DAWSONS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 27 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.