Codycross Group 260 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 260 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 260 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Garments : CLOTHES
- To break up, dissolve, disperse : DISBAND
- Printed version of a publication : EDITION
- Sergei __, Russian astronautical engineer : KOROLEV
- Nomadic Middle Eastern people : BEDOUIN
- Weak monarch who ruled England from 1135-54 : STEPHEN
- Japanese city, venue of the 1972 Winter Olympics : SAPPORO
- Long nerve running down the back of the leg : SCIATIC
- Tiny, imaginary creatures : FAIRIES
- __ camps, single-site family summer attractions : HOLIDAY
- Amount paid for retirement after serving : PENSION
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 260 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.