Codycross Group 262 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 262 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 262 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Ancient people who were the original mummifiers : EGYPTIANS
- Sea that surrounds the island of Cuba : CARIBBEAN
- __ method, studying the world using the senses : EMPIRICAL
- Animated film about ant Flik and his friends : ABUGSLIFE
- Elizabeth __, first woman in US to become a doctor : BLACKWELL
- Man in the moon with a cream cheese hat : AIKENDRUM
- Going with the flow : ANTEGRADE
- Ghastly, dreadful : EGREGIOUS
- Czech-born tennis star who coached Andy Murray : IVANLENDL
- Scale used to measure flux : MAGNITUDE
- Chant in church invented in the Middle Ages : GREGORIAN
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 263 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.