Codycross Group 266 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 266 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 266 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- An opening move in chess involving sacrifice : GAMBIT
- Financially backed a gambler : STAKED
- To provoke, start a reaction : FIREUP
- Tie that doesn’t need to be tied : CLIPON
- DJ’s creative song introductions : LINERS
- First planet to be identified with a telescope : URANUS
- TV clown on The Simpsons : KRUSTY
- Dairy rejecters : VEGANS
- Opened mouth because of tiredness : YAWNED
- Country where Volvo was founded : SWEDEN
- Iran, in ancient times : PERSIA
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 266 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.