Codycross Group 266 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 266 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 266 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Roosters that have been castrated : CAPONS
- Noisy fight or punch-up; a brawl : FRACAS
- The __ on the River Kwai, won an Oscar in 1958 : BRIDGE
- A cow moos, a donkey brays, a horse __ : NEIGHS
- The wealthy girl in Billy Joel song is from there : UPTOWN
- __ kameez, traditional two-piece Indian outfit : SALWAR
- Sad words to kids, __ school : BACKTO
- Virgil’s history of Rome : AENEID
- Dorothy __, 1976 gold medal female skater : HAMILL
- Crème __, French dessert of cold, set custard : BRULEE
- Long vehicle for transporting a coffin : HEARSE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 266 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.