Codycross Group 27 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 27 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 27 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Two or more atoms combined chemically : MOLECULE
- __ is the largest ray in the oceans : MANTARAY
- European pit viper : BLACKASP
- A string of words, with a subject and verb : SENTENCE
- Angela __, famous for Murder, She Wrote : LANSBURY
- Small upright swimming fish with equine head : SEAHORSE
- Skillful strategies for military movements : TACTICAL
- Chinese art of arranging objects for well-being : FENGSHUI
- Athletic competition : OLYMPICS
- Cut food into tiny pieces, like matchsticks : JULIENNE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 27 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.