Codycross Group 282 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 282 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 282 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Drawing little spots all over something : DOTTING
- Avoiding, deliberately trying to hide : EVADING
- Actress who starred in Sleepless in Seattle : MEGRYAN
- __ Spears, Me Against the Music, ft. Madonna : BRITNEY
- Valentine, anagram of married : ADMIRER
- Male lead in Lolita; they named him twice : HUMBERT
- To make rhythms, percussion with your mouth, voice : BEATBOX
- Price of a taxi ride : CABFARE
- Heavy sphere throw, Olympic sport : SHOTPUT
- Swollen, puffed up, or excessively conceited : BLOATED
- Where you might dip a quill : INKWELL
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 282 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.