Codycross Group 286 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 286 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 286 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- City that is home to Hampden Park Stadium : GLASGOW
- Chemical element of atomic number 83 : BISMUTH
- Power __, plant for generating electricity : STATION
- Small, round stones : PEBBLES
- Mantra of the Hindu religion: Hare __ : KRISHNA
- Fortified buildings : CASTLES
- Cook food hot and quickly in a wok : STIRFRY
- Inflamed pimple or spot containing fluid : PUSTULE
- An author’s introductory statement : PREFACE
- To add jewels to something : BEJEWEL
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 286 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.