Codycross Group 297 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 297 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 297 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Something mysterious or vague : OBSCURE
- Vacation to Brits : HOLIDAY
- Island in Haiti, once a port for pirates : TORTUGA
- Four-stringed Hawaiian lute : UKULELE
- Beautiful woman who is half fish : MERMAID
- Noted author of James Bond novels: Ian __ : FLEMING
- rodent extermination device : RATTRAP
- Indistinct, unclear : BLURRED
- Mythological creatures with human face, bird body : HARPIES
- 100 years : CENTURY
- US inventor of the solid body electric guitar : LESPAUL
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 298 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.