Codycross Group 299 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 299 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 299 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Relating to your immediate surroundings : AMBIENT
- The __, Shakespeare play with Prospero and Caliban : TEMPEST
- Italian term for cooked firm to the bite : ALDENTE
- __Holyfield, Real Deal heavyweight boxer : EVANDER
- Singer who won an Oscar for From Here to Eternity : SINATRA
- Pestered, hounded : PLAGUED
- Two-word epithet for the Russian mystic Rasputin : MADMONK
- Northern group of islands in West Indies : LEEWARD
- Cofounder of a tech company with David Packard : HEWLETT
- Re is the symbol for this chemical element : RHENIUM
- Mysterious, enigmatic : CRYPTIC
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 300 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.