Codycross Group 3 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 3 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 3 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Arrow-firing sport : ARCHERY
- Man’s fragrance and a German city : COLOGNE
- To use yeast to change liquid to alcohol : FERMENT
- Judy Garland’s role in The Wizard of Oz : DOROTHY
- To finish something successfully, to accomplish : ACHIEVE
- A type of ballroom dance developed in the 1910s : FOXTROT
- Green spaces that belong to homes : GARDENS
- Style of hair cropped close to the scalp : BUZZCUT
- Someone you can’t trust : TRAITOR
- Cold-weather bird living in Southern Hemisphere : PENGUIN
- Teacher that counsels students in school : ADVISOR
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 3 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.