Codycross Group 303 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 303 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 303 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Greek sea god Poseidon took on this equine guise : STALLION
- Chucking, flinging, tossing : THROWING
- The early signs of dentition : TEETHING
- Steely nickname for Margaret Thatcher : IRONLADY
- Unexpected attacks by soldiers : AMBUSHES
- Game with pieces with varying numbers of spots : DOMINOES
- Thick pureed fruit or veggies energy drink : SMOOTHIE
- British soldiers in the US War of Independence : REDCOATS
- Ocean where the Falklands Islands are located : ATLANTIC
- Month of Valentines : FEBRUARY
- Sorcerer in The Tempest : PROSPERO
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 304 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.