Codycross Group 308 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 308 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 308 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- African country whose name means free in Latin : LIBERIA
- Sloping, inclined : SLANTED
- Magi or three kings : WISEMEN
- It’s the early bird that catches __ : THEWORM
- Tools for nailing : HAMMERS
- Human body part at front between wrist and elbow : FOREARM
- Use these for crushing ingredients in mortars : PESTLES
- Hot cream and chocolate sauce : GANACHE
- Death-sentence poison taken by Socrates : HEMLOCK
- A long bristle on a cat’s face : WHISKER
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 308 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.