Codycross Group 31 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 31 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 31 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Roaming about stealthily : PROWLING
- A professional who fixes cars : MECHANIC
- Mobster who crumbled to tax evasion : ALCAPONE
- Relating to scripture : BIBLICAL
- Perceived : DETECTED
- Martin __, legendary US film director : SCORSESE
- There is no place __ : LIKEHOME
- Pain in the lumbar region : BACKACHE
- Simple woodwind instrument first learned in school : RECORDER
- Tiny marine organism, Mr. Krabs’ nemesis : PLANKTON
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 31 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.