Codycross Group 31 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 31 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 31 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Of skin that is broken and sore due to friction : BLISTERED
- Holiday celebrated on December 25th : CHRISTMAS
- Canadian glacier and falls in Jasper National Park : ATHABASCA
- Hand, foot, outer limb of the body : EXTREMITY
- Highly sought-after cup used by Jesus : HOLYGRAIL
- Spend the winter asleep, wake in time for spring : HIBERNATE
- Soft material often used to protect shipment : STYROFOAM
- Area where land and water meet : SHORELINE
- English king split from the church in Rome : HENRYVIII
- Remains of a ship that crashed : SHIPWRECK
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 31 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.