Codycross Group 310 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 310 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 310 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Australian capital : CANBERRA
- Mankind : HUMANITY
- London singer who saw the Writing’s on the Wall : SAMSMITH
- Relating to hearing : AUDITORY
- Striking a bag with a fist : PUNCHING
- Gas that constitutes almost 80% of Earth’s air : NITROGEN
- Vast groups of stars : GALAXIES
- Harry Potter’s preferred gal pal : HERMIONE
- Entering a place unwanted, as an army : INVADING
- Fiery Spanish dance : FLAMENCO
- Large, one-off payments, not small, regular ones : LUMPSUMS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 310 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.