Codycross Group 311 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 311 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 311 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Watery patches on the ground for splashing in : PUDDLES
- A flow of water in a particular direction : CURRENT
- Plant that frogs sit on in a pond : LILYPAD
- Doesn’t give in to temptation : RESISTS
- Italian crisp pastry filled with sweet cheese : CANNOLI
- Vincent __, post-impressionist Starry Night artist : VANGOGH
- Envious : JEALOUS
- Fictional setting of The Princess Diaries : GENOVIA
- Three-pronged fork carried by Poseidon : TRIDENT
- Docking places where yachts are kept : MARINAS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 311 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.