Codycross Group 318 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 318 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 318 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Rare, in short supply : SCARCE
- Literary adjective for a forest : SYLVAN
- Police operations to catch the bad guys : STINGS
- Cheerleading accessory : POMPOM
- __ Festival; a seasonal name for Chinese New Year : SPRING
- Add alcohol to a hot pan to create this effect : FLAMBE
- Royal home : PALACE
- American __: Bret Easton Ellis’s Patrick Bateman : PSYCHO
- Soak or steep; fancy way to say drink alcohol : IMBIBE
- Yearning, lovesick for a person : PINING
- Eight notes in a scale : OCTAVE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 318 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.