Codycross Group 32 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 32 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 32 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Souvenir; memorable object : KEEPSAKE
- Broadway’s modern operas : MUSICALS
- Bodies of dirty water linked to volcanic springs : MUDPOOLS
- Where gasoline is placed in a vehicle : FUELTANK
- Latex, air-filled decorations : BALLOONS
- Arachnid with sharp venomous stinger in its tail : SCORPION
- Bottom of the ocean : SEAFLOOR
- Face disappears behind hands in this child’s game : PEEKABOO
- Fainting, being overcome with love for someone : SWOONING
- Legal, world’s most popular drug : CAFFEINE
- Dartboard middle circle : BULLSEYE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 32 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.