Codycross Group 320 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 320 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 320 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Perhaps, maybe, feasibly : POSSIBLY
- Tossing a pancake so that both sides are cooked : FLIPPING
- One note; dreary, flat delivery of a speech : MONOTONE
- Sales where there are various bidders with paddles : AUCTIONS
- All the DNA of a population : GENEPOOL
- Shouting at a comedian : HECKLING
- Demeaned, cheapened : DEGRADED
- Pain on hip and leg, caused by pressure on a nerve : SCIATICA
- Went before : PRECEDED
- Water-based paint for houses : EMULSION
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 321 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.