Codycross Group 324 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 324 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 324 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- The City of Constantinople today : ISTANBUL
- Listen in accidentally to someone speaking : OVERHEAR
- King Lear’s youngest and preferred daughter : CORDELIA
- Roof tiles : SHINGLES
- Capital of the United Arab Emirates : ABUDHABI
- Documents containing regulations and laws : RULEBOOK
- Italian, salt-cured bacon, can be eaten raw : PANCETTA
- Pause before acting : HESITATE
- Golden Chinese guard dog with a purple tongue : CHOWCHOW
- Golf competition with two pairs of players : FOURSOME
- Cause to change from gas to liquid : CONDENSE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 324 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.