Codycross Group 324 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 324 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 324 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- In India, a marble mausoleum for a treasured wife : TAJMAHAL
- A bivalve’s home : SEASHELL
- Scientist who espoused the theory of relativity : EINSTEIN
- Everyone has them : OPINIONS
- Hard Italian almond biscuits : BISCOTTI
- All the king’s men : SUBJECTS
- System of concepts and beliefs : IDEOLOGY
- Listening component of headphones : EARPIECE
- One who has difficulty reading letters and words : DYSLEXIC
- Emits energy : RADIATES
- Long holes dug in the ground by military : TRENCHES
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 324 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.