Codycross Group 325 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 325 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 325 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Number puzzle : SUDOKU
- When alcohol is added to a hot pan to cook : FLAMBE
- Counsel someone : ADVISE
- Slang for a black eye : SHINER
- Baked by children in an outdoor kitchen : MUDPIE
- Country formerly known as Northern Rhodesia : ZAMBIA
- Protective cooking garments; pinnies : APRONS
- Small hand tool for digging : TROWEL
- Extrusive rock from lava, used in bathrooms : PUMICE
- Those who prefer to be by themselves : LONERS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 325 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.