Codycross Group 326 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 326 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 326 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Point the finger at someone : ACCUSE
- River running through Budapest, Vienna, Bratislava : DANUBE
- Elaborately decorative : ORNATE
- Downhill skiing on a winding path : SLALOM
- This symbol links compound words : HYPHEN
- Summary of work history : RESUME
- Distance from floor to ceiling : HEIGHT
- Cherry or plum: a fruit or a vegetable? : TOMATO
- Used someone’s words : QUOTED
- Coal diggers : MINERS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 326 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.