Codycross Group 329 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 329 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 329 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Orders, commands : INSTRUCTS
- Low-to-the-ground, long-bellied German dog : DACHSHUND
- Far-reaching : EXTENSIVE
- Verbally scolded, not eaten : CHEWEDOUT
- There’s just one atom of oxygen in these molecules : MONOXIDES
- Denotes a precise location : PINPOINTS
- Lowest female opera-singing voice : CONTRALTO
- Old unsolved crimes : COLDCASES
- Complicated, detailed : INTRICATE
- Upside-down gymnastic movement : HANDSTAND
- The daily disappearance of daylight : NIGHTFALL
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 329 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.