Codycross Group 331 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 331 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 331 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Stationary, not moving : STATIC
- A singing group : CHORUS
- University qualification : DEGREE
- This TV Friend was a waitress at Central Perk : RACHEL
- Father of Zeus : CRONUS
- Thrusts in fencing; strength training exercises : LUNGES
- Prickly desert plant : CACTUS
- It’s a particle of light : PHOTON
- Jimi Hendrix’s haze : PURPLE
- Ocean where the island of Mauritius is located : INDIAN
- Public oration, e.g. a TED Talks : SPEECH
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 331 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.