Codycross Group 332 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 332 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 332 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- State of mental disturbance, confusion, fever : DELIRIUM
- Keyboard key that makes all letters large : CAPSLOCK
- Companies that own and operate planes : AIRLINES
- Desiring someone else’s property : COVETING
- Last House of Hanover British monarch: Queen __ : VICTORIA
- Say hello to my little friend : SCARFACE
- Motorcycle sport around an oval track : SPEEDWAY
- Raising a flag : HOISTING
- Herb; anagram of arrogant : TARRAGON
- __ shuffle, a tap dance without taps : SOFTSHOE
- Tiny squares of tissue paper thrown at a wedding : CONFETTI
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 332 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.