Codycross Group 335 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 335 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 335 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Zebras are covered in black and white ones : STRIPES
- The antagonist in Shakespeare’s Merchant of Venice : SHYLOCK
- Permeate, spread everywhere : PERVADE
- Soothing : CALMING
- Place where a boat is anchored : MOORING
- Taken away : REVOKED
- Residential roads : AVENUES
- Tall construction made of rotating blades : TURBINE
- Fleetwood Mac album with Go Your Own Way : RUMOURS
- Type of rummy, object to make sets of seven cards : CANASTA
- Stopping; putting an end to something : HALTING
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 335 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.