Codycross Group 336 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 336 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 336 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Ancient Italians : ROMANS
- Canada’s second largest province in area : QUEBEC
- Stages, periods : PHASES
- Multilayered sweet pastry, usually with fruit : DANISH
- A highly magnetized rotating neutron star : PULSAR
- Cloth sample : SWATCH
- Not just a game, this is a gathering of monkeys : BARREL
- Cheerful, optimistic – in a musical way : UPBEAT
- Hardly, scarcely : BARELY
- Tropical fruit and rum rhyming Curaçao cocktail : MAITAI
- Painting technique done on wet plaster on walls : FRESCO
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 337 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.