Codycross Group 34 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 34 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 34 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Barbadian singer discovered by Jay Z : RIHANNA
- __ Inn, Du Maurier tale set in Cornwall : JAMAICA
- Milk powder comes in chocolate and strawberry : NESQUIK
- Blood line : LINEAGE
- Legacy, inheritance : BEQUEST
- Voyaging for pleasure : TOURISM
- Means of transportation with two wheels : BICYCLE
- One __ and One Dalmatians, a Disney animation : HUNDRED
- Homo __, modern humans : SAPIENS
- Dinky and Corgi are notable examples : TOYCARS
- Thick as __ : THIEVES
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 34 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.