Codycross Group 342 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 342 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 342 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Don’t throw the baby out with this : BATHWATER
- Sealable glass container for growing plants : TERRARIUM
- Open space surrounded by walls within a building : COURTYARD
- Impossible to put a value on : PRICELESS
- Receptacle for keeping cubes of sweetness in : SUGARBOWL
- Sleuthing young woman penned by Carolyn Keene : NANCYDREW
- The head of a school or amount advanced in a loan : PRINCIPAL
- Misshapen, distorted, monstrous : GROTESQUE
- Winning distance for racehorses, more than a nose : SHORTHEAD
- Heathland fruit, an accompaniment to roast turkey : CRANBERRY
- Land surrounded almost completely by water : PENINSULA
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 342 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.