Codycross Group 345 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 345 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 345 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Area between chest and waist exposed in summer : MIDRIFF
- A mentor’s student : PROTEGE
- Metal-wielding mutant associated with the X-Men : MAGNETO
- Shakespeare’s play with a character named Banquo : MACBETH
- Suggested what to do : ADVISED
- Stones with preserved remains showing : FOSSILS
- Magic, alchemy : SORCERY
- Blue agave alcohol made in Mexico : TEQUILA
- Glow outwardly or give off heat : RADIATE
- Flexible plastic-bladed tool for scraping up food : SPATULA
- Shrieking female spirit in Irish mythology : BANSHEE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 345 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.