Codycross Group 345 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 345 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 345 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Abdominal organ that filters blood : SPLEEN
- English theologian who founded Methodism : WESLEY
- Run naked across a sports field : STREAK
- Hopping, long-eared mammal : RABBIT
- Calm, pacify a baby : SOOTHE
- This river and tributaries run through S. America : AMAZON
- __ heart, high-ranking US military honor : PURPLE
- Overnight flight : REDEYE
- A baked cheese, ham, or veggie flan pie : QUICHE
- How Italians say 5 : CINQUE
- Take over, swamp, overwhelm : ENGULF
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 345 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.