Codycross Group 347 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 347 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 347 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- The closest thing Pinocchio has to a father : GEPPETTO
- Without a saddle : BAREBACK
- Twice-fried plantains : TOSTONES
- First female UK Prime Minister: Margaret __ : THATCHER
- François-Marie Arouet’s better known nom de plume : VOLTAIRE
- Refute, debunk : DISPROVE
- Many of them have been to war : VETERANS
- Capital of Sardinia : CAGLIARI
- The money that is used in a specific country : CURRENCY
- In the manner of a true professional : EXPERTLY
- Two-wheel passenger cart, originally used in Japan : RICKSHAW
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 347 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.