Codycross Group 351 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 351 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 351 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Korean pickled cabbage : KIMCHEE
- Scent-free gas used for heating food : METHANE
- Wealth in the form of money or assets : CAPITAL
- A crease on the face : WRINKLE
- Closest planet to the Sun : MERCURY
- Iraqi capital, on the Tigris River : BAGHDAD
- Intuition, discernment : INSIGHT
- Cup for holding wine : CHALICE
- One-eyed mythical monster : CYCLOPS
- Oversees a museum exhibit (verb) : CURATES
- Chases : PURSUES
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 352 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.