Codycross Group 352 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 352 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 352 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Leafy salad plant, same genus as chicory : ENDIVE
- Country directly north of Rwanda : UGANDA
- Cons someone : TRICKS
- The openings through which tea is poured : SPOUTS
- Official language of Bahrain : ARABIC
- Simba’s father and Sarabi’s mate in The Lion King : MUFASA
- Permanent body ink : TATTOO
- Laced men’s shoe; English university : OXFORD
- Towers atop churches rising to a point : SPIRES
- Made a sound like a serpent : HISSED
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 353 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.