Codycross Group 354 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 354 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 354 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Clark Kent’s girlfriend from the Daily Planet : LOISLANE
- Non-metal element Se used in photocells : SELENIUM
- US punk rockers with a song titled American Idiot : GREENDAY
- Male property owner who collects rent : LANDLORD
- Turncoat, runaway, renegade : DEFECTOR
- Country home to Mount Kilimanjaro : TANZANIA
- Drink of wine and sparkling water mixed : SPRITZER
- Sky with dense cloud cover : OVERCAST
- Describes boots reaching the mid-leg joint : KNEEHIGH
- Cause suffering : TORMENTS
- Glass fish house : AQUARIUM
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 354 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.