Codycross Group 354 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 354 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 354 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Military underground shelter or accommodation : BUNKER
- The word for thank you in Italian : GRAZIE
- Green tea powder : MATCHA
- SI units of energy : JOULES
- Egyptian king who abdicated the throne in 1952 : FAROUK
- Skip like a horse : PRANCE
- Gas that makes up around 24 percent of the Sun : HELIUM
- Unlucky : CURSED
- Go on board an aircraft : EMBARK
- East African nation, home to Kibale National Park : UGANDA
- Comfortable top with head protection : HOODIE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 355 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.