Codycross Group 359 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 359 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 359 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Type of sale where items go to the highest bidder : AUCTION
- Tall animal with a long neck : GIRAFFE
- In typography, adjusting spaces between letters : KERNING
- They hold photos around the neck : LOCKETS
- 6-sided shape : HEXAGON
- Bright star also known as the North or Pole Star : POLARIS
- Wizard in Lord of the Rings : GANDALF
- Developed gradually : EVOLVED
- Herb from a shrub; pop one in stew : BAYLEAF
- Took covering off peas : SHELLED
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 360 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.