Codycross Group 36 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 36 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 36 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Italian word for writings on walls : GRAFFITI
- Colombo is the commercial capital of __ : SRILANKA
- US car brand now controlled by Fiat : CHRYSLER
- The Texas __ Massacre, a cult horror movie : CHAINSAW
- Don’t cut the bough you are __ on : STANDING
- A garment used by women : LINGERIE
- Venomous sea animal, covered in stripes and spines : LIONFISH
- Those who travel on two wheels : CYCLISTS
- Clean, sharp edged cut; usually surgical : INCISION
- Protective covering found on mollusks : SEASHELL
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 36 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.