Codycross Group 361 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 361 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 361 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Someone who lacks belief in the existence of gods : ATHEIST
- Lagos and Kano are this country’s largest cities : NIGERIA
- Wrap arms around : EMBRACE
- Claude __, impressionist composer of Nocturnes : DEBUSSY
- Ability to read one’s mind : PSYCHIC
- World’s largest inland body of water: __ Sea : CASPIAN
- The third component with gases and solids : LIQUIDS
- Teased or mocked : TAUNTED
- Largest city in Scotland, but not its capital : GLASGOW
- Game of __, bloody civil war complete with dragons : THRONES
- Cupboard that cools food to low temperatures : FREEZER
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 361 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.