Codycross Group 363 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 363 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 363 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Gaps : SPACES
- 1588 victory for England: defeat of the Spanish __ : ARMADA
- Silas __, George Eliot’s weaver : MARNER
- Salzburg’s most famous musical son : MOZART
- Amethyst Amelia Kelly: aka rapper Iggy __ : AZALEA
- The eighth month of the year : AUGUST
- Sum paid for capturing a fugitive : BOUNTY
- Spanish word for man : HOMBRE
- Oval fruits often stuffed or marinated : OLIVES
- Arnold __, golfer with drink named after him : PALMER
- Trousers that stop above the knee : SHORTS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 363 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.