Codycross Group 364 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 364 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 364 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Liquid filled mattress : WATERBED
- Parasitic larvae infection through soil or water : HOOKWORM
- Chinese city with more than 300 skyscrapers : HONGKONG
- Wearing thin garments one on top of the other : LAYERING
- Mankind; compassion : HUMANITY
- Moving on all fours : CRAWLING
- Maker of objects from clay and china : CERAMIST
- Supervised, inspected : OVERSEEN
- Religion associated with the Mahabodhi Temple : BUDDHISM
- A cutting instrument with two blades : SCISSORS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 364 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.