Codycross Group 366 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 366 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 366 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- The act of asking someone to marry you : PROPOSAL
- Opened a wine bottle : UNCORKED
- Two different words that mean the opposite : ANTONYMS
- The New __, sonnet on the Statue of Liberty : COLOSSUS
- Gloves for the foot (not mitten-shaped) : TOESOCKS
- Strait taking the Sea of Marmara to the Black Sea : BOSPORUS
- Crowded Serbian city on the Sava and Danube rivers : BELGRADE
- Internal slippage of a body part : PROLAPSE
- Ancient roman building commissioned by Hadrian : PANTHEON
- Throws away : DISCARDS
- Approved with a signature : ENDORSED
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 366 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.