Codycross Group 367 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 367 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 367 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- What the Spanish word queso means in English : CHEESE
- Meddle with evidence : TAMPER
- Two houses attached by a wall in the middle : DUPLEX
- Memoirs of a __ by Arthur Golden : GEISHA
- Coagulate, congeal, like spoiled milk : CURDLE
- Describes the Mexican mouse whose name is Gonzalez : SPEEDY
- Save from peril : RESCUE
- Firming up muscles : TONING
- Removed from office by force : OUSTED
- Wax stick for drawing : CRAYON
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 367 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.