Codycross Group 386 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 386 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 386 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Nearer, less far : CLOSER
- Acid created in muscles during strenuous exercise : LACTIC
- Shallow area of sea water separated by sand dunes : LAGOON
- Could be red, bell or hot : PEPPER
- Google __; web browser with four-colour logo : CHROME
- Ho Chi Minh City’s former name : SAIGON
- Doesn’t play by the rules : CHEATS
- The blank area on all sides of a page : MARGIN
- Forgive or absolve someone a misdeed : PARDON
- Swearing, solemnly promising : VOWING
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 386 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.