Codycross Group 387 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 387 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 387 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Day commemorates the signing of WW1 peace treaty : ARMISTICE
- Pink, sticky, and sweet, for chewing : BUBBLEGUM
- Drawn out, lengthy : PROLONGED
- Wife of Ronald Reagan; 21st Academy Awards winner : JANEWYMAN
- Chicken and turkey, not lamb or beef : WHITEMEAT
- Front chomper sticking out : BUCKTOOTH
- Relating to stress on words : ACCENTUAL
- Their profession is researching plant life : BOTANISTS
- Secret phrases for logging in : PASSWORDS
- Informal term for Australia : DOWNUNDER
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 387 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.